This is pretty cool
1. David Bowie’s The Next Day. Slowly recorded in secret over two years, it marked his first proper studio album in a decade. Even in his mid-60s the British legend can still reel you in with his ageless vocal and a sharp, melodic hook.
2. Edward Snowden. His heroic whistleblowing may finally lead to the end of the American Surveillance State and the Obama Presidency.
3. The song Howard Wolowitz performs with his friends for his beautiful wife Bernadette on The Big Bang Theory. Very sweet and very funny.
4. I joined Twitter in January. It’s been a lot more fun than expected. Wouldn’t you agree, Sophia Bush?
5. Alberto Del Rio’s brutal assault on former personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez on Raw. Way to generate heat, amigo.
6. The Rob Ford crack scandal. Now the whole world knows what Toronto has endured for 13 years.
7. The Canadian Senate expense scandal. …
View original post 1,617 more words